Rear hull plate joins requiring filling.
I used Tenax-7R to "weld" the joins
Underside sponson gaps after fitting the rear hull.
These can be pulled closer together but take care not to distort the fenders in the process.
Trimming of the front hull to achieve a good fit.
Image showing the hull front before and after the required trimming
Note: large sponson gap requiring filling
Rear hull issues:
1. Square hull cut-out with rounded corners on the intake
2. Top hatch different shape to hull cut-out
3. Rounded etched screen corners, should be square
4. Minor trimming needed to fit rear inspection hatch
5. Gap requiring filling after assembly each side
6. Only 7 bolts on exhaust shroud where there should be 8 for the STZ 1942